Monday, July 27, 2015

A Different Perspective




I've read a lot of articles showing how one should act or be, quotes about self and the like. But then I came across of an article showing a different perspective on how one should view oneself and the world around.


It's interesting to know that, we need to consider our environment besides our own self to be in harmony. Not just within us but also around us.

Samual Langhorne Clemens or also known as Mark Twain is the Father of American Literature. He is well-known for his novels, "The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn and The  Adventures of Tom Sawyer".

Actually, I've grown up watching his novels on TV and that marks an unforgettable moment of my childhood. Now that I've grown up, I started reading some of his works and compiled inspirational quotes from Mark Twain.

You can also view these images on my facebook page by clicking this link!























Hope you liked it and learned something as well!

Please visit, like and share my Facebook page by clicking on this link. Thanks!



No comments: