Monday, July 20, 2015

Patience Is A Key Element Of Success




I've been in all sorts of situations that I felt giving up. Even before I started doing something I want, just by thinking how to get it to work, would even make me feel giving up already. Especially the thought of failing would really scare me a lot. 

This powerful picture above became significant to me when I was in med school. Every single day in my life as a student doctor, I felt all the energy within me is being drained. Being a doctor is not all about fame and glamour which my mother thought of for me. Not because I've been an achiever in my childhood school days up to college, that doesn't automatically makes me suitable as a physician. It may be a plus, to succeed but being a doctor needs passion, commitment, and responsibility. Not to mention, a strong stamina for all the sleepless nights. I'm not actually sure how I finished med school but thank God I did because I don't want to go back anymore.

Anyways, whatever your goals or dreams are, you need to pursue it and never give up. If you feel something that you need to do in this world then do it. It is only by fulfilling your dreams can make this world a better place. And you also become an inspiration to others.

Just because I don't want to disappoint my parents, especially my perfectionist mother, I have to give in to her demands and fulfill her dream in medicine. This is not a bad dream at all because I will be able to help a lot of people, but I set aside my dreams for theirs.

Now, I have all the time to fulfill my own dreams! Having said that, I've found wonderful lessons from a person who showed great determination on his endeavors that are worth sharing. 

Who doesn't know Bill Gates?

The richest man on the planet. This title was held by William Henry "Bill" Gates III, for 16 out of the previous 21 years. Imagine that. Now, who wouldn't take an advice from this guy? I'm sure everyone wants to know his secret to success.

No fret everyone, I've gathered some of his powerful quotes that we can use for our dreams to come true.

You can also view these images on my facebook page by clicking this link!
















Hope you liked it and learned something as well!

Please visit, like and share my Facebook page by clicking on this link. Thanks!

No comments: